Enchant: Beauty and the Beast Retold (Romance a Medieval Fairytale Book 1)

Enchant: Beauty and the Beast Retold (Romance a Medieval Fairytale Book 1)||
Enchant: Beauty and the Beast Retold (Romance a Medieval Fairytale Book 1)
INR 78.00 View Details




4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting twist, 2 June 2017
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Enchant: Beauty and the Beast Retold (Romance a Medieval Fairytale Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I liked the twist in the plot of a very old tale Beauty and the Beast. Although I was expecting more in the ending regarding King Thorn but I really like it nonetheless.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for kids, 25 January 2017
This review is from: Enchant: Beauty and the Beast Retold (Romance a Medieval Fairytale Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
An interesting twist on the old fairy tale where the Lady Belle is actually responsible for the Beast's curse. Of course this version is a lot more adult in content and is definitely not for children.

 See both customer reviews...
Powered by Blogger.