Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero
Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero||
› See all 121 customer reviews...
PUFFIN

Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero
INR 399.00 View Details
INR 399.00 View Details
| 8 of 8 people found the following review helpful Verified Purchase(What is this?) This review is from: Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero (Paperback) A very good one.See first of all the delivery was good the order reached within 24 hours of placing the order. I loved The Percy Jackson series and after finishing the series with 'The Last Olympian' I was just thinking that now what will I do. I literally loved the series and dedicated my 1 month of the winter holidays just reading the books and ordering the next one from either Amazon or Flipkart. This book is very good on its own, and we shall not compare it to the Percy Jackson books, and specially the last Olympian which was just freaking awesome. This book is a little different from PJ books, as it is written in third person unlike Percy Jackson. The Author in this series does not name a chapter like he did in PJ books for e.g in Percy Jackson the chapter would be like ( The Gods Vote How To Kill Us ) - from the Titan's Curse but in Heroes Of Olympus series the chapter is named upon a character like ( Jason ). The book is very well written,... Read more 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful Verified Purchase(What is this?) This review is from: Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero (Paperback) I bought this for my grandson, who is 10 years old. He finds these books so interesting that he reads them till the end at a stretch without putting it down. They are very interesting, simple to read and easy to understand by kids of this age group.My grandson keeps reading them again when he has run out of things to read. I think kids will enjoy reading these books and also it imparts knowledge about Greek mythology. Verified Purchase(What is this?) This review is from: Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero (Paperback) I have read the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series which blowed my mind. The Lost Hero...inception of the Heroes of Olympus...is equally amazing... It's lovely to b back in Camp Half Blood. Percy's missing Nd u WOULD miss him but the new characters r really interesting... Leo is my second favorite after Percy...He is hot Nd on fire... literally (spoilers) The writing is more matured than PJO Nd THe plot....DAM..awesome. Uncle Rick strikes again!!! PS: I've started its next Son of Neptune. Gr8 to have Percy back...:) |
› See all 121 customer reviews...
Product Description: View
PUFFIN