Pampers Active Baby Small Size Diapers (46 Count)
Pampers Active Baby Small Size Diapers (46 Count)||
› See all 9,353 customer reviews...
5 Star Skin Protection: Best tape style diapers in pampers range
Cotton like softness and fit: Made from ultra soft material
Up to 12 hours of dryness with pampers magic gel technology
Baby Lotion: Infused with mild lotion to help protect baby's delicate skin from irritation

Pampers Active Baby Small Size Diapers (46 Count)
INR 699.00 View Details
INR 699.00 View Details
| 679 of 697 people found the following review helpful By add2box (Mumbai) - See all my reviews Verified Purchase(What is this?) This review is from: Pampers New Baby Diapers (24 Count) (Baby Product) FIRST TIME PARENTS READ CAREFULLY. After reading so many negative reviews in top trending for this diapers you must be confused what to do here is my suggestions and honestly more than the diapers I am just sharing my experience to help you. If you have noticed , that you select any diaper size the reviews are same. (To those who are reading my review in "Baby-Dry" selection then my humble request to skip to the bottom of this review. Lets help the new parents first. Thanks)Pampers New Baby Diapers Review 1. Without any doubt pampers newborn diapers are the best diapers available in India. Its soft like cotton has magic gel which absorbs water and keep the skin dry . I am not a pamper fan but this product is beyond comparison. 2. If you are ordering on amazon I suggest select the seller couldtail/Olympia/Readily as they are amazon warehouse. People go for the cheapest seller and then cry for issues. 3. Change the diaper once the yellow line turns Green... Read more 7 of 7 people found the following review helpful By Verified Purchase(What is this?) This review is from: Pampers New Baby Diapers (24 Count) (Baby Product) Best suit for new born, but plz use clothes as diapers(torn sarees/nighties) and wash and reuse to get rid of diaper rashes.... use only pampers, while gng out with your angel 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful Verified Purchase(What is this?) This review is from: Pampers Active Baby Extra Large Size Diapers (56 count) (Baby Product) For the first time I purchased Pampers Active baby diapers from Amazon and the product does not make any good impression. I have used two diapers from the new pack and in both cases there were lickages. But it never happened with the one I purchased from a local shop. I will never recommend this to anyone. I wish I could return this product and get my money back. |
› See all 9,353 customer reviews...
Product Description: View
5 Star Skin Protection: Best tape style diapers in pampers range
Cotton like softness and fit: Made from ultra soft material
Up to 12 hours of dryness with pampers magic gel technology
Baby Lotion: Infused with mild lotion to help protect baby's delicate skin from irritation
