Maniac Men's Cotton T-Shirt (Mens-Ss18-Rn-Fs-Checked-Tshirt-Navy)

Maniac Men's Cotton T-Shirt (Mens-Ss18-Rn-Fs-Checked-Tshirt-Navy)||
Maniac Men's Cotton T-Shirt (Mens-Ss18-Rn-Fs-Checked-Tshirt-Navy)
View Details




8 of 8 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Sucks, 19 May 2018
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
Dont buy
Colour start fadding after no. Of washes
The check are so big its look like prisoner dress

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 16 July 2018
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
Heart breaked after opening this packet.... The white strips on t-shirt look like so dirty , it looks so cheap. Request to Amazon don't play with costumer's feelings Nd Plz give good quality product

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good choice, 20 May 2018
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
I saw the ratings for this product before ordering it.. I was completely disappointed.. seems that reviews are fake.. hence I returned it..

 See all 105 customer reviews...
Powered by Blogger.